Tuesday, August 7, 2007

There is a town called Jurevic. It has one street. This is it. No hotel in this town, so we couldn't stay, but the Volga was good for some swimming. Besides that temple and the local museum, there wasn't a whole lot to see here. This is from a long time ago, in Peterhoff, near Petersburg. I don't know how well the picture turned out, but this is the church that we took the pictures from inside of a month or so back.
I have a feeling I've already posted this, but this is pay by the megabyte internet, so it would cost 2 dollars to go back and check. This is an American-made statue at midnight in Petrozavodsk.
This is just flat out the mightiest bank I've ever seen. It's in Nizhny
This is me, climbing the Nizhny Kremlin. It didn't work out too well, I fell after I got about 20 feet up.

No comments: